Non-commercial (Personal) License
This License Agreement states the terms and conditions of Licensee’s non-exclusive and limited copyright license with respect to the digital content (“Licensed Asset”) made available on bbymedia.store.
Parties To The License Agreement; Number Of Users (or Seats)
This License Agreement is an agreement between:
- The “Licensee” who is the individual person indicated as the licensee during the purchase process or, if an individual person is purchasing on behalf of an employer, then only such employer is the “Licensee” and can use the Licensed Asset subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement;
- and bbymedia.store, as licensor.
If an individual person is purchasing the license on behalf of an employer, such individual person represents and warrants that such individual person has full legal authority to bind such employer, as the Licensee, to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Licensed Seats. The number of individual users who are employees of the Licensee or its permitted sublicensees permitted to access and use the Licensed Asset (as permitted in this Licensee Agreement) is the number of users (or seats) selected and paid for at the time of purchase. If Licensee requires additional users (or seats), additional licenses to the Licensed Asset must be purchased.
- Licensee may only upload the Licensed Asset to (i) a server owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by Licensee or (ii) a cloud storage service, cloud-based design app, or digital asset manager, account controlled by Licensee, in each case for use of the Licensed Asset by Licensee only, as permitted herein.
This License Agreement Permits Non-commercial Use (Personal Use) only, Commercial Use ; Commercial Use And Non-commercial Use Defined
This License Agreement permits only Non-commercial use of the Licensed Asset, all Commercial use is expressly prohibited.
- “Commercial” is any use: (i) that involves an exchange of money or other consideration, (ii) that promotes a business (e.g., sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership), product, or service, or (iii) where financial gain or other consideration is either sought or a result, directly or indirectly, of Licensee’s use of the Licensed Asset. If any one or more of the criteria in (i), (ii), and (iii) is met, then the use is deemed “Commercial”.
- "Non-Commercial Use" is any use that does not meet the definition of “Commercial Use”.
PERMITTED USES AND QUANTITY/IMPRESSION LIMITATIONS
An “End Use” of a Licensed Asset means use of the Licensed Asset only as expressly permitted below.
End Products for Non-Commercial Use
- Physical Products for Non-commercial Use: Licensee may create physical end products not for resale or wholesale such as, but not limited to, clothing, cards, invitations, stickers, mugs, stamps, candles, posters, signs, home decor, etc. for Non-commercial use only.
- Product Packaging for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create physical or digital end packaging products for Non-commercial use such as, but not limited to, labels, stickers, or containers, etc. for Non-commercial use only.
- Digital Products for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create digital end products for non-commercial use such as static designs, static website elements for Non-commercial use only.
- Digital or Print Publication for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may use the Licensed Asset in digital or print publications such as cards, invitations, photo albums, and scrap books, e-books or e-publications, that are for Non-commercial use only.
- Quantity Limitations on End Products: No limit on lifetime viewers for Non-commercial use.
Personal Social Media for Non-Commercial Use
- Personal Social Media for Non-Commercial Use: One personal or individual social media account (not on a company or business social media page) for Non-commercial use.
- Quantity Limitations: No limit on lifetime viewers for Non-commercial use.
Streaming of Motion Picture and Audiovisual Content
- Streaming: Streaming via internet only of motion picture and audio visual works, excluding advertisements, is permitted for Non-commercial use only.
- Quantity Limitations: No limit on lifetime viewers for Non-commercial use.
PROHIBITED USES (these uses may be available with a commercial license or custom license, contact bbymedia.store (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more):
- All End Products for Commercial use (including, without limitation, physical products, product packaging, digital products, or digital or print publications) are prohibited
- On-Demand Applications (Such as Print-on-Demand and Create-on-Demand Services) for Commercial Use or Non-Commercial Use are prohibited. Any use that allows anyone other than the Licensee, such as an end user to customize a digital or physical end product is prohibited, whether for Commercial use or Non-commercial use. This includes, but is not limited to, “print on demand”, “made to order”, or “download on demand” application.
Social Media, Marketing, and Advertisements
- Company Social Media: is prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
- Physical (Printed, Paid or Unpaid) Advertisements: Such as billboards, signage, printed advertisement, etc. are prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
- Digital (Paid or Unpaid) Advertisements: Internet advertisements such as advertisements served by Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ad, etc. are prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Broadcast and Streaming of Motion Picture and Audiovisual Content
- Broadcast and Streaming: (a) Streaming for Commercial use and (b) broadcast for Commercial use or Non-commercial use by any means, including via network, cable, satellite, pay-per-view, video on demand of content including motion picture or audio visual works incorporating the Licensed Asset, including advertisements, is prohibited.
- Website Software Development, Mobile App Development, Desktop Application Development, and Video Game Development: is prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Trademark and Copyright
- Trademark: Licensed Asset may not be used as part of a trademark, service mark, design mark, trade-name. In no event does this License Agreement allow Licensee to and Licensee shall not seek to register, protect, or enforce any trademark or similar rights in the Licensed Asset. Contact: email@example.com for a custom license if these rights are desired.
- Copyright: Licensee may not claim the Licensed Asset (or a modification thereof) as its own copyrighted work (the original Licensed Asset must be disclaimed in any copyright registration).
- The license is limited to the expressly permitted uses stated in this License Agreement: future-existing technologies and uses are expressly reserved and not included within the scope of the license.
Strictly Prohibited Uses.
Nothing in this License Agreement grants Licensee any of the following rights, all of which rights are expressly retained:
- Resale or Sub-Licensing the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in source file form or any modification of it in a way that is directly competitive with the original Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited (e.g., as a stock asset or template) is strictly prohibited.
- Modifications, amendments, and any other changes to the Licensed Asset are strictly prohibited.
- Making public or sharing the Licensed Asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute Licensed Asset as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use that is expressly permitted) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Licensed Asset in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, infringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material, is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, any use of the Licensed Asset in a manner that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that Licensee does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains any information or content that Licensee knows or should know is not correct and current; or
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Falsely representing authorship and/or ownership of the Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Licensed Asset in violation of any law, rules, or regulations is strictly prohibited, including export and embargo laws.
- Any other use that is not expressly permitted in Section: Permitted Uses and Quantity/Impression Limitations is strictly prohibited.
- When credit is required: All Editorial Use (as defined below) requires a credit; however for Non-Editorial Use (as defined below) a credit is only required where credits are accorded to other providers of licensed material. Credits, when required, shall be legible and in close proximity to the Licensed Assets and, where applicable, substantially similar in placement and prominence to other credits. “Editorial Use” means use relating to events, information, commentary and analyses that are newsworthy, a matter of public concern, or of general interest to the public. “Non-Editorial Use” means any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising, or merchandising use.
How to provide credit: “[Licensed asset product type] copyright bbymedia.store”